10 Things to Consider When Choosing a Vinyl Fence Company
1. Make sure they are using high quality material. Some materials are too light to endure cold, wind, hail and UV rays for our climate.
2. Make sure they are an established business and will stand behind their workmanship and have a store front you can go to for warranty and service years down the road.
3. Do they have a warranty on workmanship and lifetime transferable warranty on material?
4. Cheapest isn’t always best. If a competitor is quite a bit lower, then the material may be of a lesser quality, or rush to get the job done too quickly thus not paying enough attention to detail. PVC fence is an expensive investment to your property and you want it looking great for decades to come!
5. Price is not the only thing you should consider when searching for a fence company. Some companies may sell for less but we strive on quality of material and workmanship. Spending a little more on a quality fence & installation now, can save you thousands later. Do they have qualified trained installers?
6. Does the contractor have proper insurance and a business license to do business in the city?
7. Do they offer a large assortment of colours and styles? Not just white privacy.
8. Do they offer financing options?
9. Will they call all companies for underground services including but not limited to Sask First Call, local cable companies, gas, power, telephone and private lines that may need to be called in by a private firm?
10. Will contractors or homeowners with DIY projects be able to purchase all materials required from a one stop shop?
Down To Earth Fencing
2209 Redbear Ave
OFFICE: (306) 525-4594
CELL: (306) 529-4594